FORUM D’ENTRAIDE INFORMATIQUE (FEI)
Site d’assistance et de sécurité informatique

par Moosewala
Hello or good Morning,

I am GM-Aza, an 18-year-old developer, in the midst of video game creativity.

My team and I are currently developing a Massively Multiplayer Action RPG, based on a Barbary era. The game will be realistic in its gameplay but fantastic in its universe.
https://100001.onl/ https://1921681254.mx/ We are therefore looking for motivated volunteers to join our team and help us develop and make the game on Unity.

Currently, some points are acquired:
• The map of the first region is made
• A part of the character is already coded and playable.
• And others…

We are looking for these profiles:
• Graphic designers for the modeling of the game (characters, armor, weapons, objects, etc…)
• Coders on Unity (Javascript, CS)
• A community manager to start preparing the communication around the game on the web
• Sound engineers (everything remains to be done, the head of the section is to be taken)
• RP players for the storytelling side of the game (quests, achievements, etc.)

For logistical support, several means are available to us to work collaboratively:
• A collaborative workspace based on OneNote
• A storage space in the cloud for data exchanges
• A voice server to facilitate communication, meetings and other gatherings
• The project has already been created on Unity, all you have to do is associate the accounts

Finally, on the partnership side and financial, we already have two partners to support us during the distribution of the game and the production management. And a crowdfunding campaign will be launched in the coming days.

To join us, go by email: games@greymatters.fr or by PM on the forum.

Thank you for reading us, do not hesitate to ask questions if necessary, we come regularly to answer you and communicate on the progress of the project.

Regards See you
soon on the post;)
par maryclark101
Computer games are really attractive due to their high level of interactivity, many of which are free, and the fact that you join in a virtual world wherein you can only be exposed to the game. You may fulfill your dreams, and what's even better is that you get to interact with new people who share your interests. By the way, Elden Ring is one of the most popular games right now and if you plan to try it, you must watch now this Elden Ring: Best Faith Weapons video guide.
par Paimon
Oui, je suis d'accord, ce jeu est tout simplement génial :super:
J'ai passé tellement de temps avec elle ... j'ai même eu mal au dos à cause de ça. Mais maintenant, c'est mieux grâce à cela
par nickyvarian
Find the best Gameboy Advance ROMS games right here at Dhgate. We have a huge selection of GBA games for you to choose from, including all the classics as well as the latest and greatest titles. Whether you're looking for a challenging game to keep you entertained for hours on end, or a fun and easy game to help you relax and unwind, we've got just what you're looking for.

Our Gameboy Advance ROMS games are all professionally made and tested to ensure hours of enjoyable gameplay. They're also extremely affordable, so you can try out as many different games as you like without breaking the bank. Plus, with our easy to use website and fast delivery, you can be playing your new favorite game in no time.

So what are you waiting for? Browse our selection of Gameboy Advance ROMS games today and find the perfect one for you.
par AveryFloyd
I was just wondering how you're doing with your video game project recruitment. It sounds like an exciting and ambitious endeavor! Apologies for reviving a months-old thread, but I'm really interested in getting involved in similar projects.
By the way, lately, I've been gaming and gambling mainly on my phone. It's so convenient and offers a wide range of experiences. Speaking of gaming, have you ever checked out win real money games? They can add an extra thrill to your gaming sessions and potentially give you some extra cash.

So sánh giá online ở đâu l&ag[…]

sdasd

asdas

Elevate your online presence with our expert wiki […]

Message d'erreur

Bonjour, Je viens de reconditionner un PC portable[…]