FORUM D’ENTRAIDE INFORMATIQUE (FEI)
Site d’assistance et de sécurité informatique

Entraide sur tout ce qui concerne le système d'exploitation Windows (toutes versions).
Règles du forum : Entraide sur tout ce qui touche au système d'exploitation Windows, toutes versions confondues : ralentissements, bugs, recherche d'une fonction...
Merci de préciser la version de Windows concernée.
Merci également de lire et de respecter la charte générale du forum.
set up the app on my HP laptop and OnePlus 7 Pro and I was able to make phone calls. Then I installed another program called "Bluetooth Audio Receiver" but these apps seemed to clash, I would get the error message "You have apps installed the prevent you from making calls. Some apps conflict with being able to make calls."

After that I uninstalled that app, however the message wouldn't go away.

I tried removing my phone from the Bluetooth devices and then re-pairing, removing my phone from the "Your Phone" app, deleting the app from my phone and setting everything up again, restarting my PC, but the message simply won't go away.
https://omegle.onl/ vshare

It seems to be stuck in the same state, no matter what I do. I can't think of anything else preventing the phone calls, because I haven't installed anything else since setting it up and it used to work fine before I installed the Bluetooth Audio Receiver. How can I get the app to recognize the new circumstances, which is the absence of conflicting apps ?
We as a whole realize that it is critical to keep our vehicle clean on both the bay area detailing all-around - particularly throughout the cold weather months when salt from frigid streets and "messy snow" appear to be spread all around our vehicles. Some really like to maneuver the vehicle onto the front yard and deal with the messy undertaking themselves. Others like to run on over to the vehicle wash, drive in one end and come out the other with a shining clean vehicle.

So sánh giá online ở đâu l&ag[…]

sdasd

asdas

Elevate your online presence with our expert wiki […]

Message d'erreur

Bonjour, Je viens de reconditionner un PC portable[…]