FORUM D’ENTRAIDE INFORMATIQUE (FEI)
Site d’assistance et de sécurité informatique

par VelikiKurac
Just back from a nice camping trip, maiden voyage of an old 70's model Steury Pop-Up.
Left on the 13th (Friday) and back late last night, no problems.
(no not all my stuff is 40+ years old, we do have a couple of early 2000's vehicles) :D

I have had this sitting around for years and recently went through it re-did the interior,
got rid of all the vinyl flooring and added some composite floor, repainted and re-did all the cushions.
Fully solar, self contained and perfect for short dry camping or boondocking trips.

Excellent weather until yesterday afternoon, a bit of snow and a nice covering here at home (finally).
par Goretexexpo
Excellent restoration, I liked how you talked about Camping Trip, and now I also want to arrange this with my girlfriend and friends. We did this about 5 years ago, but now all my friends have sold their vans. But if I fail to go on a Camping Trip with my friends in the spring, I will fly to Budapest because I can find a free tour of this city on this website https://www.freetour.com/budapest. Moreover, they say that Budapest is a charming city, and I have wanted to see it for a long time. But I really like the renovation that you did!
Aide pour le design du site

One evening, I was in the mood for an out-of-this-[…]

For an inspiring story, I chose a biographical fil[…]

Aide SEO

For a deep dive into the criminal underworld, I wa[…]

For a trip down memory lane, I chose a teen romanc[…]