FORUM D’ENTRAIDE INFORMATIQUE (FEI)
Site d’assistance et de sécurité informatique

Entraide concernant le matériel (matériel défaillant, remplacement d'une pièce, achat d'un nouvel ordinateur...).
Règles du forum : Entraide pour le matériel informatique : pour savoir comment remplacer une pièce défectueuse ou en cas de suspicion de matériel défaillant, conseils pour l'achat d'un ordinateur, entretien d'un ordinateur...
Merci d'indiquer la marque et le modèle de l'ordinateur concerné ainsi que d'autres informations utiles si nécessaire.
Merci également de lire et de respecter la charte générale du forum.
par Rebeka
Hello,

I don't know if I chose the right topic. If so, I apologize.

I have a problem with my new laptop that I just bought a month ago. When I watch a video, the sound and picture are out of sync. It is very subtle but very inconvenient.

I do not think it is due to my browser since sometimes the problem appears when I watch a video directly on my PC (outside the browser). The problem appears very randomly. Everything works fine sometimes for 45 min and then it bugs again.

I have the impression that this has mini lag. Indeed, when I browse the internet with spotify in the background, there is a sort of freeze or crackle in the sound. However,

I tried to look for solutions on the internet, in particular by changing the parameters of the virtual memory but nothing helped.

Please can you help me with this.

A big thank you in advance,
Rebeka.

So sánh giá online ở đâu l&ag[…]

sdasd

asdas

Elevate your online presence with our expert wiki […]

Message d'erreur

Bonjour, Je viens de reconditionner un PC portable[…]