FORUM D’ENTRAIDE INFORMATIQUE (FEI)
Site d’assistance et de sécurité informatique

Entraide dédiée au graphisme.
Règles du forum : Entraide dédiée au graphisme : conseils sur les logiciels de graphisme, retouche d'images, créations graphiques...
Merci de prendre connaissance de la charte générale du forum.
par giselegadot3
One thing I do as part of my job is to take client information from PDF forms that they filled and input it into a separate database. Unfortunately, I doubt that I will be able to use an API or some other method to directly interface with the tables of the database since it is out of my control and a relatively small application, but I noticed that I can navigate the forms I must fill quite easily with the "tab" key.

The nature of these PDFs is strange in that the availability of some information and the layouts aren't constant. However, a common constant is the ability to "control + F" and search for the name of the information you want, ex. "Age", and have the value for age available right next to it. If the page search returns no results, then that information isn't available.

I was wondering if there was a way that I could feed a program these PDFs and have it extract the information needed from the PDF. Then, it should compile that information into a macro that tabs through the entire page and automatically enters all the values it extracted from the PDF. Based on experience, I heard python might be good for this but I am open to anything. Where do I start? What APIs and libraries do I need to be able to do this? Any tutorials available online? Asusps tracking showbox speed test
you can tell I'm not too familiar with this :(
par BettyHatch
Faceți clic pe butonul Actualizare de lângă driverul ATI radeon pentru a descărca versiunea corectă a driverului său, apoi îl puteți instala manual. Sau faceți clic pe butonul Actualizați toate din partea dreaptă jos pentru a actualiza automat toate driverele. (Pentru aceasta este necesară versiunea Pro - vi se va solicita să faceți upgrade când faceți clic pe Actualizare totală.

how to use text to speech voice creation
Text-to-Speech (TTS) | Reading Rockets

Suis-je bête... plutôt qu'une entr&eac[…]

En désactivant "eset" et Malwareb[…]

MRT de Microsoft ne sert absolument à rien […]

Bonjour, je possède un ordi qui commence &[…]