FORUM D’ENTRAIDE INFORMATIQUE (FEI)
Site d’assistance et de sécurité informatique

par 2011N2
Bonjour,

Voici une astuce permettant de convertir une page Web en PDF sans rien installer.

Il vous suffit de vous rendre sur ce site : http://www.htm2pdf.co.uk/
Collez l'URL de la page à convertir, puis cliquez sur Convert!
Patientez pendant que la conversion s'effectue, puis cliquez sur Download your PDF

Vous avez également la possibilité de vous rendre sur ce site : http://www.web2pdfconvert.com/
par evaluationess
Hello to all! It doesn't matter if you are a student or a professor, I want to recommend a service that will help you run and check your text completely. The absence of grammatical and punctuation errors is guaranteed to help you make a good impression. Good work is very easy to spoil by mistakes and to prevent this from happening, check yourself. Our fragment checker will allow you to do this quickly and without wasting your time.
par Ladonna112
This is my first visit, and I'm impressed by your blog's content, particularly the discussions. Uno Online is an online version of the well-known card game Uno. You can use a variety of strategies to increase your chances of winning at Uno. The goal is to get rid of all of your cards before anyone else does.
par splatsort
mario games Whether you are a student or a professor, I would like to offer a service that will run and examine your content thoroughly. The absence of grammatical and punctuation problems is certain to enhance your credibility. Errors can easily detract from quality work; to prevent this from happening, examine your work. Our fragment checker will allow you to accomplish this quickly and efficiently.
par mrponce
Accédez à « Paramètres du site ». Faites défiler vers le bas et cliquez sur « Paramètres de contenu supplémentaires ». Accédez à « Documents PDF ». Sous "Comportement par défaut", sélectionnez "Télécharger des PDF".

Mr. Ponce (North Shore Landscaping)

Attention to detail matters, especially in busines[…]

Salut tout le monde, Alors voilà, je me la[…]

Salut j'ai un portable toshiba satellite Pro R50 C[…]